Kamis, 26 Februari 2009

Elizabethtown (Widescreen Edition)

abethtown (Widescreen Edition)Just after having been fired from his job drew receives news that his father has just died & he must visit his family in his hometown of elizabethtown ky. On his way to pick up his fathers body he meets an effervescent flight attendant who along with his family helps him discover the true meaning of happiness. Studio: Paramount Home Video Release Date: 08/21/2007 Starring: Kirsten Dunst Orlando Bloom Run time: 123 minutes Rating: Pg13

Customer Review: As Long As You Don't Need It, Get It

I bought it weeks ago and still haven't received it. So as long as you don't need an item from this group soon, feel free.

Customer Review: Great product - great service!

My husband has been pestering my for a long time to get this movie and I haven't been able to find it locally. After a few minutes at the site, I found just what I was looking for and managed to order it and receive it before his upcoming birthday. Thanks for making it a huge success!
Buy Now

0 komentar: