Kamis, 26 Februari 2009

Superfeet Green Trim-to Fit Insoles (1400)

Superfeet Green Trim-to Fit Insoles (1400)Designed primarily for footwear with a removable insole, Superfeet Trim-to Fit GREEN provides maximum support and shock absorption.Features Agion® antimicrobial top cover treatment to reduce bacteria and help prevent foot odor. Ideal for feet with medium to high arches.

Customer Review: superfeet

Great product helpful for plantar fasciatis. It is, however, very rigid and after wearing it all the time for a month, I developed swelling across the balls of my feet. So, I traded one problem for another.

Customer Review: So far it's ok

So far it seems it works pretty well. Even though my shin hurts a bit when I play basketball for a long time, but it looks like it's the problem of my shoes, not this product. Haven't verified yet, but so far, the product is good
Buy Now

0 komentar: